Friday, December 25, 2015

The New Reign Begins!

As you may have guessed, my brother and I have met on the fields of honor. It was a hard-won fight, but my brother submitted to me in the end. He is off to enjoy his well-earned rest while I take my place on the throne.

Like many others, the unseasonably warm weather has played havoc with my sinuses and I've been suffering from a cold these past few days. I'm working hard to finish writing the replies to the many letters we've received, so please don't think I've forgotten you! You reply is coming soon.

Merry Christmas everyone! As this Yuletide holiday progresses, stay safe and appreciate the company of friends and family. If you know of anyone who may be alone this holiday, please extend your hospitality to them. At this time of year, some people need to be reminded that they are not without friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment